The most practical way of sending large quantities to selected markets
You wish to send your products on preferential terms in order to compete against local competitors at your destination or give your customers the impression of being a regional company and possibly offer free shipping and/or opportunity.
Through our vast network of airlines, shipping lines and delivery streams, you can benefit from an efficient, rapid and low cost delivery solution. Freipost presents a dispatch format that is substantially lower in price than local courier and postal operators. Your entire shipment of both small packets and large parcels can be dispatched collectively, further reducing processing time and documentation. Unlike other distribution models the Freipost solution allows you to reclaim any prior duties or taxes you had paid on your stock.
- Consignments weighing up to 500 kg to selected markets
- Ability to reclaim (drawback) prior duties and taxes paid on the original import of stock
- Flexible collection of consignments reduces delivery times
- Freipost postage paid impression communicates a Business Class solution
- Simple data management through CSV, XML or FTP transfer
- Country-specific tailoring of consignment appearance
- Simple and inclusive customs clearance
- Perfectly tailored customer solutions
Logical pricing Our simple graduated pricing structure ensures you will never pay more than is necessary: your costs will always depend on the volume to be shipped. Items are billed on a combined per piece and kilogram combination that may be easily integrated into your sale price.
Returns optimized Optimum returns management will keep your costs and workload down. Returns and undeliverable consignments will be sent to a freipost regional service center for return to your DC or to be redistributed on favorable terms.
Customer retention For shipments with a higher goods value, it is possible to arrange DDP customs clearance. Here the sender pays all dues in the destination country, saving your customers any unpleasant surprises such as unexpected additional costs.